Главная
Форум
The xCustomEA Универсальный советник на Ваших индикаторах

Для того, чтобы использовать все возможности сайта, мы рекомендуем Вам person_add Зарегистрироваться или person Войти

• Страница 10 из 10
  • «
Форум » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальный советник на Ваших индикаторах » Exp - The xCustomEA (Советник на пользовательских индикаторах!)
Exp - The xCustomEA
Дата: Пятница, 28.09.2018, 10:29 | Сообщение # 1 Написал: Администратор expforex
Награды: 42
Статус: Оффлайн

Exp - The xCustomEA Универсальный торговый советник на пользовательских индикаторах.
Наш новый советник The xCustomEA построен на базе советника The X - Universal EA
Функциональные возможности универсального торгового советника The xCustomEA в точности повторяют все параметры нашего советника The X за исключением одного:
The xCustomEA  работает на пользовательских индикатор и имеет возможность программирования своей собственной стратегии торговли для терминалов МТ5 и МТ4.
Другими словами: The xCustomEA имеет связь с пользовательскими индикаторами, которые могут быть скачаны с интернета или маркета mql5 .

ПОЛНОЕ ОПИСАНИЕ

Дата: Воскресенье, 09.05.2021, 18:24 | Сообщение # 91 Написал: Администратор expforex

it should be like this

attach_file Прикрепления

3390883.png(216.6 Kb) · 3567468.png(63.9 Kb) · 5620417.png(252.9 Kb) · 2798609.png(71.1 Kb)

Дата: Понедельник, 10.05.2021, 01:08 | Сообщение # 92 Написал: cdhamo
Награды: 0

Posted: expforex
your answer
Great - I've just seen your screenshots above and have got some sort of result.

So how do I change a parameter in the TrendPro indicator (eg. factor) in the strategy tester?
As well as lot value for orders?

Сообщение отредактировал cdhamo - Понедельник, 10.05.2021, 04:01

Дата: Понедельник, 10.05.2021, 08:36 | Сообщение # 93 Написал: Администратор expforex

Написал: cdhamo
Ваш ответ:
To get started, I recommend that you fully study my instructions. FULL GUIDE XCUSTOMEA

Then you can read an article about this indicator, I took it as an example: 
Pipfinite trend pro

to change the settings, here's an example:

To change the lot, you can use the lot parameter:
Lots  A fixed lot to open a position.

attach_file Прикрепления

0820116.png(128.3 Kb)

Дата: Вторник, 11.05.2021, 01:35 | Сообщение # 94 Написал: cdhamo
Награды: 0

Написал: expforex
Ваш ответ:
Thanks.  I've followed the instructions & screenshots.

I'm still concerned I'm missing something or doing something wrong...

So I have entered the parameters for the Pipfinite TrendPro indicator.  Using 1 lot.

The attached visual backtester shows the following profits hit:
TOTAL PIPS: 349.40 @ $1 per pip = $349.40

However the total the EA has produced is slightly higher different at $357.46.  (I shouldn't be complaining LOL) - but just curious why it isn't matching up.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

But now I've tested a different pair, and there is a discrepancy.  The net pips is 21.6, however there has been a loss on the account of $174 (screenshot attached).

I guess I'm also wondering what happens if TP2 isn't hit.  I would imagine if I was manually trading, I would possibly move the SL between BE & TP1.  How does the EA handle this?

I also have a question on how to configure an indicator called "Halftrend".  It's a simple directional trendline with entry arrows.  Would there also be a condition that could be added to only enter, if for example the RSI is above/below a certain level?  If required, I can upload the indicator file - just let me know.

Thanks.

Добавлено (13.05.2021, 00:18)
---------------------------------------------
Hi

I'm just wanting to confirm you have received/read my above post?  It's just that I'm wanting to iron out these issues so I can move forward with purchasing your EA.

Добавлено (14.05.2021, 02:10)
---------------------------------------------
Hi.  I've posted a message over 3 days ago.  Can you please reply?

attach_file Прикрепления

1353901.png(105.1 Kb) · 2515435.png(97.7 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал cdhamo - Четверг, 13.05.2021, 00:18

Дата: Воскресенье, 16.05.2021, 10:06 | Сообщение # 95 Написал: Администратор expforex

Написал: cdhamo
Ваш ответ:

Hello.

Цитата
I want you to understand what an indicator is and what an advisor is.

The indicator does not execute trades. He is counting on chart  . This is pure mathematics.
The Expert Advisor makes deals. Therefore, he does not look at the chart - he depends on the brokerIts delays, commissions, swaps, slippage.
  • The advisor is trading!
  • The indicator draws.

My Expert Advisor trades according to the signals of your indicator.

In my video I showed: Why the creators of the indicator don't make Expert Advisors!
Because the indicator can show profit, and the advisor, when trading, can give a loss, and vice versa!

Do not ask me about the exact profit data of your indicator. I am not the creator of your indicator. I am the creator of an Expert Advisor that trades according to your indicator.
I made it easier for programmers not to order the same advisors all the time.

Цитата
The Expert Advisor trades according to the functions that you have enabled.

This is a universal advisor. It has no rules for a specific indicator.
It is a versatile Expert Advisor with its own set of functions.
You cannot compare how you would trade manually ....

Unfortunately, I do not know your Halftrend indicator, so I cannot customize it by eye.

Again:

This is a universal trading advisor that trades according to the signals of your indicator!
Purpose of creating this Expert Advisor: I have given up on custom programming of Expert Advisors that trade by indicators.
Therefore, I have created a universal trading robot that can trade using ARROW indicators !!!!

I try to help in setting up indicators.
But you must read my instructions completely and understand the purpose of the expert!
So as not to waste time learning the basics of forex trading and the differences between indicators and advisors.

Дата: Пятница, 13.08.2021, 12:12 | Сообщение # 96 Написал: Администратор expforex

--Глобальное обновление The xCustomEA!
В блок выбора типа сигнала/фильтра SignalTypeIndicator/FilterTypeIndicator:
Добавлены сигналы и фильтры  стандартных индикаторов из нашего советника The X!
 $$$ The X MT4: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/11536
 $$$ The X MT5: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/1230
Все 20 стандартных сигналов и фильтров добавлены в качестве основго сигнала / Фильтра / Сигнала на закрытие позиций!
Вы можете использовать сигналы и фильтры стандартных индикаторов из нашего The X вместе с Вашими сигналами пользовательских индикаторов.
Это означает, что Вы можете фильтровать сигналы пользовательского индикатора из маркета или интернета с помощью наших стандартных фильтров. 
А также использовать наши стандартные стратегии из The X в качестве основного сигнала и применять пользовательский индикатор как фильтр!
Описание каждого сигнала и фильтра Вы найдете в инструкции пользователя по The X: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/677148
Внимание: при выборе Стандартных индикаторов, поля SignalNameIndicator/SIGNALStrategyInputs/SignalBuferforBUY/SignalBuferforSELL не работают! 
Внимание: при выборе Стандартных индикаторов, поля FilterNameIndicator/FilterStrategyInputs/FilterBuferforBUY/FilterBuferforSELL не работают! 

--В блок Трейлингстопа добавлен параметр TrailingStart = Начальная точка отсчета для старта работы функции Трейлинга. 
Советник включит функцию TrailingStop тогда, когда позиция наберет TrailingStart пунктов прибыли. 
Если TrailingStart = 0, тогда TrailingStart=TrailingStop!!! 

--Global update of The xCustomEA!
In the block for selecting the type of signal / filter SignalTypeIndicator / FilterTypeIndicator:
Added signals and filters for standard indicators from our Expert Advisor The X!
 $$$ THE X MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11536
 $$$ THE X MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/1230
All 20 standard signals and filters have been added as the main signal / Filter / Signal to close positions!
You can use the standard indicator signals and filters from our The X along with your custom indicator signals.
This means that you can filter custom indicator signals from the market or the Internet using our standard filters.
And also use our standard strategies from The X as the main signal and apply a custom indicator as a filter!
A description of each signal and filter can be found in the user manual for The X: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/680043
Attention: when you select Standard Indicators, the SignalNameIndicator / SIGNALStrategyInputs / SignalBuferforBUY / SignalBuferforSELL fields do not work!
Attention: when you select Standard Indicators, the FilterNameIndicator / FilterStrategyInputs / FilterBuferforBUY / FilterBuferforSELL fields do not work!

- Added the TrailingStart = Starting point for the start of the Trailing function to the Trailingstop block.
The Expert Advisor will turn on the TrailingStop function when the position gains TrailingStart profit points.
If TrailingStart = 0 then TrailingStart = TrailingStop !!!

Форум » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальный советник на Ваших индикаторах » Exp - The xCustomEA (Советник на пользовательских индикаторах!)
  • Страница 10 из 10
  • «
Поиск:
Expforex Expforex Идеи для Форекс https://www.expforex.com/1NEWDESIGN/NEWLOGO/LOGONEW.png expforex@meta.ua Украина expforex2