Главная
Форум
The xCustomEA Универсальная торговая система

Для того, чтобы использовать все возможности сайта, мы рекомендуем Вам person_add Зарегистрироваться или person Войти

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум Трейдеров » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальная торговая система » The xCustomEA : Standard indicators from THE X
The xCustomEA : Standard indicators from THE X
Дата: Воскресенье, 17.02.2019, 14:18 | Сообщение # 1 Написал: atilaakdeniz
Награды: 0
Статус: Оффлайн

We need a version of The CustomX with all the indicators used in The X Universal.

The xCustom has great potential, but for people like myself who has no coding experience, it is very difficult to use The xCustom.
I know that there are a few examples (Pip finite and SAR etc), but still coding and getting it right is very difficult if you are not an IT person.

I purchased the EA a while ago, and for example I want to use it’s feature that you can open and close positions independently with different indicators. But I can’t use it because every time when I try to follow the manual it gets very confusing for me. This could be easy for people with programming experience, but not for me.

So, it would be really the only way for me and others like me to start using The Xcustom, to have a standard version of it where all the standard The X indicators loaded. You can call it The X version or something, but at least people can use it straight away without any programming.

Thank you.
Atila Akdeniz

Дата: Воскресенье, 17.02.2019, 19:00 | Сообщение # 2 Написал: expforex
Награды: 32
Статус: Оффлайн

Hello
Already Have :-)

attach_file Прикрепления

Ind-The_xCustom.zip(206.3 Kb)

gestureс Уважением, Владислав Expforex

Форум Трейдеров » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальная торговая система » The xCustomEA : Standard indicators from THE X
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: