Главная
Форум
The xCustomEA Универсальная торговая система

Для того, чтобы использовать все возможности сайта, мы рекомендуем Вам person_add Зарегистрироваться или person Войти

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум Трейдеров » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальная торговая система » MT4 The xCustomEA: Советник по Scalping Reverse PRO
MT4 The xCustomEA: Советник по Scalping Reverse PRO
Дата: Понедельник, 14.10.2019, 23:47 | Сообщение # 1 Написал: irushad
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline

Hi, i would like to know if this indicator can be automated.

Scalping Reverse Pro link https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/40565
Scalping Reverse Free link https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/41528

It is sort of a grid strategy but only trades when signals triggers.
Attached a screenshot explaining buys and sells. By default all Red candles comes with red dots and all Blue candles comes with blue dots. But, in input, if you change "depth of trend" to 25 (default is 40) than you get a better entries.

For an exit, it can be either red or blue candle. or trailing sl triggers once red or blue candle appears..

So, in order to work the strategy, the input "depth of trend" should be value 25.

MQL5 Overview:

Цитата
The indicator strategy is meant to develop a pool (sequence) of transactions and their subsequent profit total closure. It is assumed that any price movement has a counter-move (rollback), which is the main feature of the Scalping Reverse PRO indicator.
This strategy very well combines with TrendLine PRO and ProfitZone trend indicators. When using the Scalping Reverse indicator with any of the above indicators, the trader will receive a profit during both the local trend and when it is corrected.
The signal for profit-taking trend indicators TrendLine PRO and ProfitZone often coincides with the signal defining the start of a new sequence of trades for Reverse Scalping PRO indicator.
When using a reverse strategy of accumulation of transactions it is very important to calculate the minimum Deposit for each trade correctly and to determine the optimal trade start (signal bar), because you get the final profit while closing the entire sequence of trades.
In the Scalping Reverse PRO version:
1) Signal bar which sets a number to determine the most appropriate initial bar for the trade
2) Filter of signal candles dimension
3) Interactive Scanner panel displaying the current signals on all pairs and timeframes that you are use for trading. When you press the scanner button you need, you immediately switch to a new chart. You can also enable or disable notifications for each pair or timeframe on the panel.
4) In the indicator settings, notifications in MT4 app (on your smartphone) and similar e-mail notifications are available. The notification contains the necessary information for decision-making and an instant response even if you are away from the computer.

attach_file Прикрепления

1456502.jpg(190.8 Kb)

Дата: Вторник, 15.10.2019, 10:55 | Сообщение # 2 Написал: expforex
Награды: 36

i have problem with indicators
2019.10.15 10:54:23.351 2018.06.04 05:48:00  Scalping Reverse EURUSD,M1: array out of range in 'Scalping Reverse.mq4' (1125,24)
2019.10.15 10:56:54.680 2018.06.04 06:04:00  Scalping Reverse PRO EURUSD,M1: zero divide in 'Scalping Reverse PRO.mq4' (1205,51)

gestureс Уважением, Владислав Expforex

Дата: Вторник, 15.10.2019, 12:36 | Сообщение # 3 Написал: expforex

I contacted the author. We will fix the errors and I will do the automation.

Дата: Вторник, 15.10.2019, 13:03 | Сообщение # 4 Написал: expforex

all ok.

need to update. wait

Дата: Вторник, 15.10.2019, 19:13 | Сообщение # 5 Написал: expforex

The author will update the paid version of the indicator so that the indicator works with an expert!
I am posting a set file for setting the expert to work with this indicator.

attach_file Прикрепления

MT4_Scalping_Re.set(22.3 Kb) · 0079114.png(32.3 Kb)

Дата: Среда, 16.10.2019, 12:04 | Сообщение # 6 Написал: irushad

Ok i have tested all in a demo and everything seems to work fine! thank you so much.

But i noticed it works on default indicator's settings. is it possible to avoid yellow dots and only buy/sell on either blue or red dot? with the default settings also i would like to go with:

Red dot + Red candle = SELL
Blue dot + Blue candle = BUY

Future request: Can u please add lot multiplier to xcustom ea? 

thanks

Дата: Среда, 16.10.2019, 12:44 | Сообщение # 7 Написал: expforex

You can program everything, but for this you need to program a new indicator.
https://www.expforex.com/publ....mEA_MT4

Дата: Четверг, 17.10.2019, 15:01 | Сообщение # 8 Написал: irushad

Hi can i have this attached indicator as filter indicator? only when its level is above 15 to open trades?
example ,
RED line crossed up level 15, activate sells,
GREEN line crossed up level 15, activate buys..

attach_file Прикрепления

Peak.mq4(9.5 Kb)

Форум Трейдеров » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальная торговая система » MT4 The xCustomEA: Советник по Scalping Reverse PRO
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: