Главная
Форум
The xCustomEA Универсальный советник на Ваших индикаторах

Для того, чтобы использовать все возможности сайта, мы рекомендуем Вам person_add Зарегистрироваться или person Войти

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальный советник на Ваших индикаторах » XCUSTOM EA QUERY (XCUSTOM EA SETTING)
XCUSTOM EA QUERY
Дата: Вторник, 25.08.2020, 09:57 | Сообщение # 1 Написал: Автор zainul58
Награды: 0
Статус: Оффлайн

I have problem running x Custom EA on new indicator that used to filter buy and sell signals. The EA only show all the buy, sell and filter indicators on the chart but no buy or sell trades takes place or activated. Before running the EA, I have attached the x Custom EA to the chart with the "green smiling icon" shown.

Previously, the x Custom EA works OK on other type of indicators where there are buy / sell trades are activated.
Need your advise whether if there's a problem on the new indicator or there's some other EA setting I may have not setup properly.

Attach below is the screen short of the chart and its journal print out.

attach_file Прикрепления

1285770.png(147.7 Kb) · 3573771.png(215.6 Kb)

Дата: Вторник, 25.08.2020, 10:31 | Сообщение # 2 Написал: Администратор expforex
Награды: 42

Hello
i need full data
https://www.expforex.com/publ....1-0-178

Дата: Воскресенье, 30.08.2020, 18:05 | Сообщение # 3 Написал: Автор zainul58
Награды: 0

Posted: expforex
your answer

Attached is the full data as requested.

attach_file Прикрепления

XCUSTOM_EA_PROB.zip(228.4 Kb)

Дата: Понедельник, 31.08.2020, 09:16 | Сообщение # 4 Написал: Администратор expforex
Награды: 42

In the strategy tester, in the log files, I did not find a single signal.
I have no indicators, so I cannot check your set file.
Most likely - Signals and filters do not match.

There are errors in the terminal log files.
Everywhere it is written that the terminal cannot open the indicated indicator.
Alert: Indicators not found. Please check the indicator name in the Expert Advisor settings

• ED 2 13:05:16.390 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) cannot load custom indicator '\Market\PipFinite Trend PRO MT5' [4802]
  • GJ 0 13:05:16.390 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) Failed to get indicator handle | Не удалось получить хендл индикатора
  • DP 2 13:05:16.425 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) cannot load custom indicator '\Market\PipFinite Trend PRO MT5' [4802]
  • FN 0 13:05:16.425 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) Failed to get indicator handle | Не удалось получить хендл индикатора
  • PL 2 13:05:16.458 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) cannot load custom indicator '\Market\PipFinite Trend PRO MT5' [4802]
  • FE 0 13:05:16.458 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) Failed to get indicator handle | Не удалось получить хендл индикатора
  • IK 2 13:05:16.459 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) cannot load custom indicator '\Market\PipFinite Trend PRO MT5' [4802]
  • GI 0 13:05:16.459 Ind - The xCustomEA PipFinite Trend PRO NEW (NZDUSD,H1) Failed to get indicator handle | Не удалось получить хендл индикатора

Форум » Наши разработки www.expforex.com » The xCustomEA Универсальный советник на Ваших индикаторах » XCUSTOM EA QUERY (XCUSTOM EA SETTING)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Expforex Expforex Идеи для Форекс https://www.expforex.com/1NEWDESIGN/NEWLOGO/LOGONEW.png expforex@meta.ua Украина expforex2