The pullback to forex is the price movement in the opposite direction or the price momentum in the opposite direction in relation to the current trend, which arises from overbought or oversold the currency pair in question.
So, first, let's try to understand with such a notion as rollback or trend correction .
1. Ascending correction of the market .Occurs in a downtrend, at a time when the majority of market participants understand that the price of the financial instrument under consideration is too understated (oversold) and begin to record profits on previously open orders for sale.2. Downward correction of the market .Occurs with an uptrend, at a time when the majority of market participants understand that the price of the financial instrument under consideration is too high (overbought) and begin to record profits on previously open purchase orders.
For example, take the following screen:
- 1 2013.03.07 00:00 buy 1 2.00 1.29667 0.00000 0.00000
- 3 2013.03.07 04:07 modify1 2.00 1.29667 1.29667 0.00000
- 4 2013.03.07 11:07 close 1 0.40 1.30174 1.29667 0.00000 202.80 10202.80
- 5 2013.03.07 11:07 buy 3 1.60 1.29667 1.29667 0.00000
- 6 2013.03.07 15:49 close 3 0.40 1.30668 1.29667 0.00000 400.40 10603.20
- 7 2013.03.07 15:49 buy 4 1.20 1.29667 1.29667 0.00000
- 8 2013.03.07 16:51 close 4 0.40 1.30982 1.29667 0.00000 526.00 11129.20
- 9 2013.03.07 16:51 buy 5 0.80 1.29667 1.29667 0.00000
- 10 2013.03.08 16:08 s / l 5 0.80 1.29667 1.29667 0.00000 -2.88 11126.32
Decoding of the Expert Advisor:
- 1 - opened a purchase
- 2 - When passing StartPointToTral items - set a breakeven (* MovingInWLUSE = true)
- The price goes up, we are trailing the line of the beginning of a rollback of the price up,
- 3 - when you roll back our line by more than OtkatPoint points down - fix the profit, while closing PercentLotToClose percent of our lot. With this, the next rollback start level will be = our current rollback line + StepPointToFixLevel items. Those. the price should again pass from the line StepPointToFixLevel points up, only then the algorithm again comes into battle.
- 5 - again rollback, again fixing profit 20% of the initial lot. The algorithm is repeated
- 10 - Trend turn, position is closed on lossless (+ swap) Our profit was about 1125 dollars.
|StartPointToTral||The number of points of profit in points with which to begin to include the function of partial closure.
For example StartPointToTral = 200
As soon as the position reaches profit of 200 points, the adviser will fix the first level by 200 points.
|RollbackPoint||The number of points to rollback the price, to partially close the position.
For example StartPointToTral = 200 RollbackPoint = 100
As soon as the price is rolled back 100 points back from the fixed level (200), then part of the position will be closed.
|StepPointToFixLevel||Number of points for fixing the next level.
For example StartPointToTral = 200 RollbackPoint = 100 StepPointToFixLevel = 150
After closing part of the position, the next fixation level is 350 points (200 + 150)
|DisableLockClose||The closing use of the partial closure algorithm, if an LOC is detected on the account from two oppositely directed positions with the same lot.
for example: If you use the SafetyLock advisor and your position was locked into a "safe lock", this option DisableLockClose = true prohibits partially closing this LOC
|PercentLotToClose||the number of percent of the initial lot to close the position /
Open position with lot 2.0
PercentLotToClose = 20%
The Advisor calculates the lot for partial closing = 2 * 0.2 (%) = 0.4 lots.
When you rollback, 0.4 lots will be closed. And at each closing closing - the lot for closing will be equal to 0.4
|FixLotToClose||A fixed lot value for closing each step.
0 - is taken into account Percentage from lot PercentLotToClose
|CloseOnlyOnProfitZone||At partial closure, close only when the position is in profit.|
|NumbersOfClose||Number of partial closings.
for example NumbersOfClose = 3 PercentLotToClose = 20% Starting Lot = 2.0
When calculating the lot for partial closing, the EA calculated 0.4 lots for closing at each step.
The adviser can close only 3 times for 0.4 lots, the remaining 0.8 from the position will remain in the market.
|MovingInWLUSETRAL||The transfer of the position to the breakeven at the first partial closing.
If the partial closing function is activated. And the first part of the position was closed, then the advisor will establish a stop-loss at the opening price. If the price continues to move to the opening price, the stop-loss will work and the position will close with a profit of 0. In this case, part of the position will be closed in advance.
|FixTrailingStopLevel||FixTrailingStopLevel - Fix the stop - loss level when new levels occur, for example:
FixTrailingStopLevel = 100. If the price breaks the fixation level StepPointToFixLevel (Orange Violet),
then the stoploss of the transaction is set to the Current level (Red Blue) + - FixTrailingStopLevel items
|OrderToAverage||The type of orders for monitoring the program's work|
|MagicToTrailingProfit||Magic number to determine the positions.
-1 = All positions on the current currency pair