Exp-Optilan - Advisor for trading on binary options in MT4 terminals
I present to your attention our author's development for binary options. The advisor works in the MT4 platform on binary options.
Options trading is becoming more popular. There are very few advisors on the Internet who sell options. But on our site you can download our authoring design for working with options - advisor Optilan, working on forex options.
The Advisor is intended for trading on binary options. On ordinary currency pairs it does not work!
Works on all brokers of MT4, where it is possible to open options with the command "Open Order - F9"
Also, with the help of an advisor, you can open options from the chart (Trading in one-click options)
- The advisor only works on option accounts.
- As a signal to the direction of the transaction, the mathematical calculation of the previous candle is used.
- Advisor works in multicurrency mode. With one schedule, the advisor opens up to 9 currency pairs.
- If the previous transaction for a currency pair is closed with a minus, and the current total profit from the last transactions is greater than 0, the martingale system is not included.
- Attention please ! In the strategy tester, options are not traded. But in our adviser this is done virtually.
Therefore, it is useless to teskirovat sovetki in the strategy tester.
But you can rely on the information on the control panel EAPADPRO
- Buy Number - the number of CALL options in history
- Sell Number - the number of PUT options in history
- Buy Lots - the number of lots CALL in history
- Sell Lots - the number of lots of PUT in history
- Buy Profit - the value of profit CALL in history
- Sell Profit - the value of profit PUT in history
- All Profit - the value of the total profit in history (profit on options is considered virtual, based on the parameter PercentProfit)
- Last Profit - the value of the last profit
- Current Profit - the profit value for the current open option.
- Works on 9 currency pairs
- Timeframe does not matter
- Calculates the direction of the transaction on the previous candle
- If the previous transactions are closed at a loss, the next series of transactions will increase by the principle of martingale for each individual currency pair
- Opening / closing of transactions occurs every 30 minutes
- The graph shows the complete information on the trade for the whole account history for this magic
- Before you put the expert on a real account, test the system on your broker's demo account.
- The multicurrency advisor is enough to put EURUSD_OP on 1 currency pair and specify the other working pairs in the settings.
- Do not put the counselor together with other advisers.
- The author does not bear responsibility for the misuse of the Expert Advisor, as well as the advisers downloaded from pirated sites, decompiled, corrected or hacked.
- The advisor serves the trader as an assistant, he does not have artificial intelligence and can not be used without a trader.
Recommended lot for system operation
- Recommended Broker: GrandCapital
- Recommended lot for the system - 1 dollar
- The recommended deposit is $ 500 for 5 currency pairs
- Attention! By default, the system trades with martingale!
|Magic||magic number of options to open|
|MinuteCloseOption||number of minutes of option existence. After what time the option will be closed.
Indicates for the expiration date of the option.
For example, in GRANDCAPITAL, minutes to close an option are indicated in the comment.
1 means one minute,
30 means 30 minutes.
|CommentToOrdersBO||Support for a unique comment for brokers that require a unique comment.
If CommentToOrdersBO is not empty, then CommentToOrdersBO is added to the comment of each transaction.
For example: CommentToOrdersBO = CLOSE31
Clarify this question from your broker!
|BarToSignal||The number of candles of one direction, to open an option.
If BarToSignal = 2, then the advisor waits until the two candles are of the same direction. After that, the option opens to indicate the signals.
|PeriodToCheckSignal||Period or Timeframe for detecting signals from bars.|
|shift||From which bar (1 - closed, 0 - current) carry out calculations.|
|REVERSE||reverse strategy signals.
When this option is enabled, the Expert Advisor, when receiving a signal to Buy (Call), will open Sell (Put) and vice versa
|Lots||Fixed lot, the volume of the option.|
|Martin||the ratio of martin to the next trade after losing (if 1, then not used).
If Martin = 2, and Lots = 1, then when the option is opened, the first lot will be 1,
If the option is closed at a loss (-1), then the next volume will be $ 2. (The profit is calculated in a% ratio, for example 85%, then the profit from this option will be $ 1.7)
|MaxOrdersMartin||The maximum number of knees in the chain of options.
If MaxOrdersMartin = 3, and the Current lot = 4, then after the loss of this option, the next option will be opened with the initial lot 1
|PercentProfit||Percentage of return on a lucrative option.
Clarify information from your broker.
This parameter should be specified for proper calculation of the priably in the aging tester and on the EAPADPRO control panel
|Symbol_1 - Symbol_9||The names of currency pairs for trading.
You can specify several currency pairs for trading.
By default, it trades on the currency pair on which the advisor is installed.
|Stoch Filter Sets||You can turn on the work on the signals of 2 Stochastic indicators.
Stochastic indicator signals are the intersection of the main and signal lines with each other. + use of levels for intersection.
If the Current Open Option is at a loss, then the Expert Advisor can open an additional option.
Attention: Ask your broker to open simultaneously 2 options on 1 account!
Recently, on 1 account you can open only 2 differently directed options!
|TimeMinutes||the number of minutes from the last transaction, through which we open the averaging transaction.|
|Distance||the number of points from the last transaction, through which we open an averaging transaction (through TimeMinutes minutes).|
|LotsMartin||increase the lot for the grid positions.|
|MaxOrdersOpen||the maximum number of knees (0 - unlimited).|
|SecondsToRefresh||Number of seconds to update data in the control panel|
|ShowEAPadPROi||Show the EAPADPRO panel|
|Time Sets||Trading options at specific times|
|DAYOPEN DAYClose||If the days of option trading are specified, then the adviser will trade around the clock, starting from the first day of DAYOPEN and until the last DAYClose.
If DAYOPEN = 0 and DAYClose = 0, then the Expert Advisor runs every day from OpenHour to CloseHour
|OpenHour OpenMinute||Trading start time|
|CloseHour CloseMinute||Time of the auction closing|