Extra Report Pad - professional solution for analyzing your trading account
Today, it is important to trade at once for several currency pairs. But the more transactions, the more difficult it is to analyze the profitability of each of them. Even more difficult to analyze transactions by months. And even more so to calculate the statistical data for each transaction separately.
We found a solution: Our panel is able to analyze your account and compile statistics in as much detail as possible in real time .
Indicator for collecting and analyzing your trading account.
Since the beginning of our work in Forex, a lot of time has passed, and trading on the forex market makes us distracted by such things as trading account analysis. This is especially true of experts who work on the machine.
Analyzing profitable trading pairs based on the standard MetaTrader report is very difficult. It does not contain detailed data on transactions, let alone data on profitable currency pairs and also statistics by months.
You can zamonitorit your account on one of the services to collect statistics, but it's not entirely convenient. Data will not be collected in real mode.
Testing one of our scalper for the forex TickSniper, we ran into exactly this problem.
After testing the monthly period, we had to disassemble the report manually, to find out which pairs were profitable, and which were unprofitable - and based on the data received, to correct the work further.
We found a solution to our problem and created an indicator EXTRA REPORT PAD capable of automatically analyzing your account and displaying detailed information about everything in Real Time!
Our indicator is designed to analyze the trading on Forex in real time. Use full statistics and all data that can be extracted from the MetaTrader terminal!
myfxbook mini in the window of your terminal and always at your fingertips!
A detailed report that is uploaded into HTML contains 200% more information than the standard MT report
Added button EXPORT to HTML, which unloads the entire report from the chart into a separate HTML file.
All transactions are filtered according to the filters used in the panel.
For example: you can choose only one currency pair or a specific magic number or a specific month.
The generated report will contain only the filtered data.
The report file is created in the folder: YOUR TERMINAL \ MQL4 \ Files \ EXTRAREPORTPAD \ EXTRAREPORTPAD Account number.html
Our panel at the moment consists of 5 tabs:
- TRADES - shows current open trades
- HISTORY - shows closed deals in history
- ALL TRADES - shows open and closed deals
- REPORTS - shows a detailed report on the closed transactions of your trading account
- DISTRIBUTION Symbols- Shows the distribution of BUY and SELL transactions with the total number, as well as the number of profitable trades for each currency pair separately. Also shows the distribution of profitable trades - their total profit and lot for each currency pair separately. And also the distribution of losing trades for each symbol separately.
- DISTRIBUTION Time - Shows the number of entries, as well as profit or loss by hours, days of the week and months. If you look at the column name, you can get data on this column
Our panel is built on an improved template trading panel VIRTUALTRADEPAD so some elements are repeated
Attention! To displays all the positions from the history of the account, you need to select the entire account history tab in the Account History. Go to the tab Account History and click the right mouse button - select the All History
Font size, minimize and close the panel
It is possible to change the font size for the panel directly on the panel itself, and also to collapse and close the panel
- Filter by character
- Filter by date
- Filter by magic
- Filter by comment
On each tab, you have the ability to filter statistics on available, in history, currency pairs, as well as month of trade, as well as the magic number
This tab shows the current open transactions, and in external variables you can select the types of columns to display.
There are 21 columns available for displaying statistics
- Column_Number - Shows the transaction sequence number in the report
- Column_Symbol - Shows the currency pair of the transaction
- Column_Type - Shows the type of bargain [Which stop worked on this transaction]
- Column_3Lot - Displays the item's trade item
- Column_OpenTime - Indicates the opening time of the transaction
- Column_OpenPrice - Indicates the price of opening a deal
- Column_CloseTime - Indicates the closing time of a trade
- Column_TimeBetween - Shows the position hold time in hours and minutes
- Column_ClosePrice - Indicates the closing price of the transaction
- Column_SL - Indicates the transaction ststoloss (it is highlighted if the transaction was closed on stop -loss)
- Column_TP - Shows the take-profit of the transaction (highlighted if the trade closed on the take-profit basis)
- Column_commission - Shows the commission of a position
- Column_Swap - Shows the Swap position
- Column_Profit - Shows the result of a trade transaction in the deposit currency
- Column_Points - Shows the result of the transaction in points
- Column_NetProfit - Displays the net profit
- Column_Percent - Indicates the percentage of net profit in relation to the balance at the closing of the transaction
- Column_Magic - Displays the magic number of the transaction
- Column_Comment - Shows the position comment
- Column_Balance - Shows the balance obtained after closing the deal
- Column_Max - Indicates the maximum deviation of the transaction price in the deposit currency
- Column_Min - Indicates the minimum price deviation in the deposit currency
Attention please ! Parameters Column_Max and Column_Min - show the Maximum and the minimum profit in the deposit currency, The analysis is made by finding the Minute bars of this currency pair. In order for the data to be more accurate - you need to download the entire history of the M1 chart on a currency pair.
Here you can also filter transactions by MagicNumber - MagicView
At the bottom of this tab you have the option to turn off the display of some currency pairs, and the date of the statistics. To do this, click on the box next to the name.
Important ! It is required to remove the tick from the AllSymbols or AllDates boxes for filtering by certain dates or currency pairs
This tab shows the closed transactions from the history, the names of the columns, as well as their visibility can also be adjusted in the settings. Identical to the TRADES tab
You can also scroll through the statistics pages if the number of transactions can not fit on the screen
This tab shows closed deals from history and open current transactions, Column names, as well as their visibility can also be adjusted in the settings. Identical to the TRADES and HISTORY tabs
This tab shows the total detailed statistics for your account. The statistical data are calculated by the exact formulas for which the report is saved in MT4. There are also additional data that were calculated by formulas drawn from other resources.
All statistics are displayed in real time.
you have the ability to filter data by symbols and dates of trade:
This tab shows such basic statistics:
- Gross profit - total profit, the amount of profit of all profitable trades;
- Gross loss - total loss, the amount of losses of all loss-making trades;
- Total net profit - net profit, shows the difference between total profit and total loss
- Closed Trade PL - Net profit of closed deals
- Floating PL - Net profit of open current transactions
- Margin - The margin that is currently used
- BALANCE - Current account balance
- Equity - Current available funds
- Free Margin - Current free margin available on the trading account
- Profit factor - profitability, shows the ratio between total profit and total loss:
- Expected payoff - the mathematical expectation of the win is calculated by the following formula:
- Recovery FACTOR - Recovery factor is calculated as the ratio of the absolute profit to the maximum drawdown. The higher the recovery factor, the faster the system recovers after a drawdown.
- Absolute drawdown - the absolute drawdown is the difference between the initial deposit and the lowest balance value in the testing process:
- MaximalDrawDown - Max of (Maximal Peak - next Minimal Peak)
- The percentage of maximum drawdown shows the ratio of the maximum drawdown to the value of the corresponding local upper extremum:
- MaxDrawDown% - MaxDrawDown / its MaxPeak * 100%
- Total trades - the total number of transactions made by an expert in the testing process;
- Short positions (won%) - total number of short positions and percentage of profitable among short positions (profitable short positions / total number of short positions * 100%);
- Long positions (won%) - the total number of long positions and the percentage of profitable among long positions (profitable long positions / total number of long positions * 100%);
- Profit trades (% of total) - the total number of profitable trades and the percentage of the total number of transactions (ProfitTrades / TotalTrades * 100%);
- Loss trades (% of total) - the total number of loss trades and the percentage of the total number of transactions (LossTrades / TotalTrades * 100%);
- Largest profit trade - the biggest profit among profitable trades;
- Largest loss trade - the biggest loss among losing trades;
- Average profit trade - the average profit size of profitable trades (GrossProfit / ProfitTrades);
- Average loss trade - the average loss rate of losing trades (GrossLoss / LossTrades);
- Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) - the maximum continuous number among the series of profitable trades and the amount of profit in this series;
- Maximum consecutive losses (loss in money) - the maximum continuous number among a series of unprofitable trades and the amount of losses in this series;
- Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) - the maximum profit of a continuous series of profitable trades and the number of transactions in this series;
- Maximal consecutive loss (count of losses) - the maximum loss of a continuous series of loss-making trades and the number of transactions in this series;
- Average consecutive wins - the average number of transactions in a continuous profitable series.
- Average consecutive losses - the average number of transactions in continuous unprofitable series.
Below is a graph of the balance change.
Attention! All data is redrawn if you change filters by symbols and month of trade.!
If you want to see separately for each currency pair separately. mark it in the checkbox and the data will be analyzed for the selected currency pair
This tab shows the distribution of trade transactions for currency pairs and profit / loss.
The first block shows the number of closed positions BUY and SELL within each chart shows the number of profitable trades
The second block shows the profitable transactions in the deposit currency in relation to BUY and SELL separately, and also shows the total lot of profitable BUY and SELL transactions
The third block shows unprofitable transactions in the deposit currency in relation to BUY and SELL separately, and also shows the total lot of loss trades BUY and SELL
The indicator for analyzing the statistical data of the trading account turned out to be very convenient to use. We spent a lot of effort on its implementation.
Thank you for reading the article to the end. You can download my indicator in the Files section!